AMSTERDAM, 3 June 2020, 07:00 CET – Avantium N.V, a leading technology company in renewable chemistry, announces that Avantium Catalysis has received orders for several Flowrence® testing systems worth more than € 3 million from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology – KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC) in Saudi Arabia. KCC has selected the Flowrence® Technology to further expand its R&D capacity for heterogeneous catalyst testing.
- How KAUST’s Catalysis Center in Saudi Arabia is leveraging Avantium’s high-throughput catalyst testing technology to produce R&D breakthroughs 24 October 2022
- Avantium installed its high-throughput unit Flowrence® XD at ETH Zurich Swisscat 19 October 2022
- Avantium Catalysis expands its business into R&D for sustainable chemistry 11 October 2022
- Avantium awarded tender to deliver Flowrence® XD System to Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel, Germany 11 August 2022
- The Catalysis Insider July 2022 5 July 2022