AMSTERDAM, 20 November 2019, 08:30 CET – Avantium Catalysis and Japan-based catalyst and process licensing company Nikki-Universal entered into an agency agreement to better serve Avantium’s customers and boost its business in Japan. Through Nikki-Universal, Avantium expects to generate leads for both its Flowrence® units as well as for service projects.
- How KAUST’s Catalysis Center in Saudi Arabia is leveraging Avantium’s high-throughput catalyst testing technology to produce R&D breakthroughs 24 October 2022
- Avantium installed its high-throughput unit Flowrence® XD at ETH Zurich Swisscat 19 October 2022
- Avantium Catalysis expands its business into R&D for sustainable chemistry 11 October 2022
- Avantium awarded tender to deliver Flowrence® XD System to Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel, Germany 11 August 2022
- The Catalysis Insider July 2022 5 July 2022